As educational farm, Corte Attilea offers the opportunity to grown-ups and children to be in contact , to listen and learn from nature. Immersed in the green of Mincio Park, Corte is a window open on the green, an ideal place to watch so many animal species in freedom (birds, squirrels, little mammals) and a very good starting point for walks on foot or by bike.
• Walk along the Mincio to discover birds, plants and bushes
• energetic saving = environmental protection. Solar energy and the rubbish cycle
• know the territory, its history and its culture
• cereals from the land to the table
• botanic course: visit to an Italian-style garden
The course must be booked and can be personalized. It is possible to organize picnics with recipes based on farm products.
Courses and meetings
Today it is possible to set games, lessons, meetings and assemblies in ancient rooms once used for farm work and the cultivation of the silk worm. On booking we organize cooking courses, courses for collecting herbs and wild plants, meditation, holistic gym.
Snacks and tastings
Tastings and aperitifs with our farm products.